Dining and Refreshments
Graze, gobble and gulp
With food and drink stations throughout the Zoo - from treats to sweets to serious eats - we've got dining options for carnivores and herbivores alike. Available locations and operating hours vary daily.
The Urban Green
An open-air food marketplace and chill zone, The Urban Green offers an array of delicious options from fresh, delicious sandwiches and custom fries to frequently changing craft beers and vibrant wines. Featuring outdoor seating, eclectic artwork, a vertical farm, play and chill zones for all, The Urban Green is set to be the best alfresco spot in Philly.
Members Save on Munchies
In addition to all of the other amazing benefits, members save 10% in food purchased in the Zoo. It's just one way we say thank you for your continued support of YOUR Zoo.
- Colbies Chicken, featuring Nashville hot chicken and Colbie's original chicken sandwiches
- Eat Drink Taco Truck, featuring BBQ pork, chorizo, nachos, and buffalo chicken
- PHL Eats, featuring Chicago-style hotdogs, pimento cheese, and chili
- 215 Cafe, featuring quick bites like Lunchables, Uncrustables, pretzels, hot dogs, and other snacks and beverages
- The Watering Hole, featuring burgers, Philly cheesesteaks, hot dogs, plus a kid's menu with grilled cheese, chicken nuggets, and peanut butter & jelly