Philly Zoo Comes to Light
LumiNature is back for another season of sights, sounds, and surprises! See more than a million twinkling lights across 16 illuminated zones at our biggest and brightest holiday light show yet. Guests please note: the Zoo's animals will be sleeping in their indoor enclosures during LumiNature. Visit the Zoo during our daytime hours to see them out and about!
At LumiNature presented by PNC:
At LumiNature presented by PNC:View LumiNature Map
- See more than a million twinkling lights across 16 illuminated zones, including two NEW zones this year: Shimmer River & LumiNature Lane
- Ride the Septa PZ Express train beneath a canopy of 200,000 lights and go on a special Nature Blazers Scavenger Hunt powered by TRAKID
- Snap a selfie in front of a 22-foot-tall butterfly tree covered in 4,000 butterflies, take a photo in front of our 40-foot-tall penguin glowing with 40,000 lights, or capture a memory at one of our many other photo ops
- Walk through a 100-foot-long jungle tunnel adorned with 4,000 lights, and explore a 20-foot-tall coral reef featuring a giant sea turtle
- Walk the path with light performers donned in glowing, animal-themed costumes
- Marvel at our NEW sparkling light waterfall and a shimmering vine wall featuring 20,000 lights
Tickets Now On Sale
Get More with Membership
Take advantage of free parking; discounts on LumiNature tickets, dining, and retail; exclusive members-only events; and so much more—all included with Zoo membership! Plus, take photos with Santa inside Treehouse on December 1, 8, & 15—a NEW and free experience for members at this year's LumiNature!Become A Member
Our Neck of the Woods
See a dazzling display of more than 20 decorated trees in Our Neck of the Woods! Each tree is decorated by an organization in our community. Be sure to vote for your favorite when you stop by!